Multiple Teeth Replacement
Multiple Teeth Replacement in Vienna, VA
There are several factors to consider when choosing a multiple teeth replacement option, including:
- The number of teeth you are missing
- The location of the missing teeth
- Your budget
- Your overall health
Our team will work with you to determine the best multiple teeth replacement option for your individual needs.
Options for Replacing Multiple Teeth
Dental implants are the most commonly used multiple teeth replacement options. Dental implants are small titanium posts placed in the jawbone to replace the entire tooth, including the tooth root. Once the implants have healed, they can be used to support a dental crown, dental bridge, or denture. Dental implants are an excellent option for patients with one missing tooth or multiple teeth, and they can be individually placed for those missing one or more teeth.
Another popular multiple teeth replacement option is dental bridges. Dental bridges are false teeth held in place by dental crowns on the natural teeth on either side of the gap. Dental bridges are an excellent option for patients missing multiple teeth in a row. In case of an implant supported dental bridge one dental implant is placed on either side of the missig tooth and can be used to support the dental bridge.
Implant-Supported Removable Dentures
Implant-supported dentures are another multiple teeth replacement option available at Virginia Oral Surgery Specialists. This denture is held in place by multiple dental implants placed in the jawbone. Implant retained dentures are an excellent option for patients missing all of their teeth.
Implant- Supported Fixed denture / Teeth in a day/ All on X
Multiple dental implants are placed in the jaw bone and then the replacement teeth are fixed to the implants. This is the most effective option which allows for optimal chewing and esthetics.
Who is a good candidate for multiple teeth replacement?
The best way to determine if you are a good candidate for multiple teeth replacement is to schedule a consultation with our team. We will perform a thorough examination of your mouth and teeth during your consultation, including a digital scan of your mouth to better look at your jawbone. Having good bone density in the jaw is a crucial component in the success of dental implants. After your consultation, we will be able to recommend the best multiple teeth replacement option for you.
Benefits of Multiple Teeth Replacement
Whether you are missing multiple teeth due to extractions, trauma, tooth decay, or gum disease, multiple teeth replacement can provide several benefits.
Some of the benefits of multiple teeth replacement include:
- Improved oral health: When you replace missing teeth, it can help to improve your oral health. This is because replacing missing teeth will help optimize the bite and support the adjacent teeeth . This helps to reduce your risk of developing cavities or periodontal disease.
- Improved appearance: When you replace missing teeth, it can help to improve the appearance of your smile. This can give you a boost of confidence and make you feel better about yourself. They will support and look like your remaining teeth.
- Improved speech: When you replace missing teeth, it can help to improve your speech. This is because your teeth play a crucial role in forming words and how your teeth fit together.
- Improved chewing: Replacement teeth can help improve your chewing, and this is because your teeth play a vital role in the way you chew food. When you have missing teeth, it can make chewing difficult and uncomfortable.
Dental implants offer benefits over other options, including complete dentures and bridges. With proper care and routinely visiting your dentist for dental cleaning, dental implants can last you a lifetime.
The dental implant cost can seem intimidating at first, but they are a long-term investment and can help you save money in the long run.